Worcester County Department of Social Services information provided by: the Worcester County Core Service Agency

Bureau of Support Enforcement/Child Support Martha McGee: 1-800-332-6347 Intake location, establishment and enforcement of child support from non-custodial parents. Locating non-custodial parent establishing parentage establishing and enforcing child support court orders, and collecting child support payments. Emergency Assistance for Families with Children Ellen Payne: 410-677-6882 Provides assistance with evictions or utility cut offs for families with children. Family Investment Program Ellen Payne: 410-677-6882 Provides Temporary Cash Assistance, Food Stamps, Medical Assistance, Purchase of Care, Temporary Medical and Housing Assistance, Long Term Care and the Work Opportunities Program to eligible residents of Worcester County.
Record last updated: Feb 13 2017 1:17PM
  based on review(s)
Rate This Agency


Save Review   Cancel

All comments are subject to review. If it's decided that a comment is inappropriate then it will be deleted from the site.

User Reviews


Driving Walking/Biking Public Transit  Get Directions